If you’re a regular competitor looking for a new club and a new challenge or just starting to run, we invite you to run with us and find out why BvH is the running club for you. We aim to provide the following benefits:
- A welcoming and friendly Club – supportive of all abilities of runner
- A great ‘camaraderie’ team spirit
- 3 official Club training sessions every week
- Established training runs with downloadable maps
- Qualified coaching team
- Organised Club events throughout the year
- Great social activities
- Internal ‘Grand Prix Series’ focused on local events
- Free car park, changing facilities and licensed bar at the Rowheath Pavilion
- Opportunity to be part of a free ballot for London Marathon entry
- Free race entry for all key BvH team events
- Range of discounted BvH Club training kit
- Regular talks/advice on aspects of running
- Opportunities to be actively involved in the management of the Club
Many of our members have years of experience and we have members who have competed at the highest level and are willing to share advice to improve your running experience. Our team of qualified coaches provide support and guidance to enable you to achieve your own personal goals.
We all share the common aim – the desire to run, to improve our performance and enjoy the experience of running.
You can join our club by applying online.
Prices applicable from April 1st 2013:
|Renewals||New Members (incluceds vest)|
The officers of Bournville Harriers Running Club cannot be held responsible for existing medical conditions or any detrimental effect on the health and well-being of an individual as a result of involvement in club activities.