Notice: Club Run 20th January

We’re aware that some pavements still have icy patches after the low temperatures overnight and the temperature is dropping again this evening. We will review the conditions and make a decision regarding the safety of tonight’s club run by 7pm. (If you are near to the route this afternoon please do let us know the local conditions).
Please check here or on Facebook prior to leaving for club this evening.
Should we go ahead, all members are reminded to take extra care in icy conditions and as always please ensure you are wearing high-vis clothing and have In Case of Emergency details on a wristband or otherwise accessible.