Bournville Harriers are given three guaranteed entries for places in the 2012 London Marathon.
We traditionally offer these places in a free prize draw for club members who have entered the 2012 event but were unlucky to be accepted.
Please read the following criteria for your name to be entered into the draw.
- You are a fully paid up member of Bournville Harriers for the last 6 months (from 1st April 2011)
- To be considered, you will need to provide proof of rejection, such as the rejection slip, email or a loser’s magazine for entry into the 2012 London Marathon.
- You were not a recipient of a club place in the 2011 London Marathon.
- The entries are not free (£28) but they are guaranteed.
- The draw for places will be made at the BvH Xmas Party on Friday 16th December.
Please send your details and proof of rejection to Club Secretary, Kelley Sprawson by Thursday 9th December 2011, at the latest, to be considered.