The Teal Targets series is designed to bring BvH runners together at a race once each month and to reward participation and performance relative to your own ability. Each race a great opportunity to meet other Harriers, win individual and team prizes, support other races and promote the club; the series uses your Run Britain handicap and vSSS score to determine a winner for each race and overall series winners, presented at the club’s Awards Night (The Tealies) at the end of the year.
- Travel, warm up and race as a team which is fun and inspiring
- Meet more people in the club
- Good club turnout helps to promote the club
- More chance of winning team prizes
- Try races you wouldn’t have done otherwise
- Supporting other local clubs who put on races
- Opportunities for pub lunches or cafes after races!
We know we can’t possibly capture everybody’s favourite race but we try to put together a selection of races to target which will provide something for everyone – the chance for pbs (personal bests) and pbs (pub beverages), road, multi-terrain, local races, a chance to try something new etc. etc.
2020/21 Teal Targets: