Each year, Bournville Harriers are provided with 3 guaranteed entries for the London Marathon and we traditionally award them to Club members who have tried to enter the 2011 London Marathon and were unlucky not to be accepted.
The places will be awarded by drawing names with the following criteria:
- You have been a fully paid up member of Bournville Harriers for the last 6 months (from 1st April 2010)
- To be considered, you will need to provide a rejection slip (or email) for entry into the 2011 marathon.
- You were not a recipient of a club place in the 2010 marathon
- The entries are not free (£28) but they are guaranteed.
- A draw for places will be made at the BvH Xmas Party on Friday 10th December (closing date for club marathon entries is 7th January 2011)
If you are eligible, please confirm your details to Kelley Sprawson, the Club secretary at the following email address: email@example.com.