Orlando Corea has released the men’s teams for the Masters Road Relays at Sutton Park on Saturday, 18 May 2013. We could still use 2 more men over the age of 45 to complete our M45 6-stage team. Please post a comment below or speak to Orlando (or Chris) on a club night if you’re interested. (Please note the item below about membership renewal. You must be a current BvH member to compete!)
M35-44 (8 STAGES)
- Rob Andrew 1pm
- Paul Thompson 1.15-20pm
- John McKeon 1.35pm
- Stuart Pearson 1.50-55pm
- Sam Chatwin 2.05pm
- Sean Rose 2.20-25pm
- Dean Parker 2.40pm
- Orlando Corea 2.55pm
M45-54 (6 STAGES)
- Andy Wheeler 1pm
- Dan Wilson 1.15-1.20pm
- Antony Stewart 1.40pm
- Mark Cooper 2pm
M55-64 (4 STAGES)
- Ed Hartley 1pm
- Steve Doswell 1.20pm
- Martin Foster 1.40pm
- Barrie Roberts 2pm
- If you haven’t renewed your membership, do so now. The link is on the BvH website. We could be disqualified otherwise!!!!!!!
- 1pm start for all three men’s races (Ladies races at 11am for those wanting to provide vocal support)
- Approx start times suggested, based on three mile legs. Arrive in plenty of time for your leg, ideally all by 12.30pm to collect your number from me.
- Be good to take team photos and perhaps someone with a smartphone can do the photographic honours.
- I have asked Stuart and he is kindly erecting the tent for us. I think the tent is needed as there are many runners from BVH, inc the ladies. And the Great British weather is unpredictable.
- Bring 8 safety pins, numbers front and back
- Bring food, there may not be official catering at the event, and warm clothes.
- Make time to warm up/ part run the course
- To make sure you run your best for the team, please avoid any tough long training sessions after Wednesday. Every category is highly competitive and we need every second.