Update – Confirmed Cancellation of Tonight’s Club Run

**In an update from the message below posted this morning, tonight’s club has been cancelled.

Unfortunately, the travellers are still on site at Rowheath.

For any members planning to run independently this evening, we also advise avoiding the area for safety. **

Hi all,

As some of you may be aware, travellers have once again begun camping in Rowheath Car Park. Rowheath has escalated the matter to the police and, in the meantime, has closed the Pavillion.

Unfortunately, without a suitable and safe meeting point and place for our members to park, tonight’s club run will have to be cancelled unless the situation is resolved. We are keeping in contact with Rowheath should there be any change and will post a definite decision this afternoon.

In the meantime, we’d appreciate it if you could spread the word to members you know who may not have seen this message.

Many thanks